,
Custom Search

Friday, September 14, 2012

Ghostery and Do Not Track Plus Comparison

Found this terrific article today that was written this August that breaks down the two biggest non-tracking add-ons out there. After reading it, I have decided to go with DNT Plus but that is just my own opinion and we'll see how it goes.

I know that a lot of users this last couple of weeks have been having issues with DNT Plus and Ghostery causing them to lose sight of their navbars on their blogs as well as on other people's blogs and I am sure this is due to the addition by Blogger of the +1 button on the navbar. I am hoping to tweek DNT Plus enough that I can get the navbar to show without having to expose myself to any other tracking issues.

Anyhow, I thought I would share the link to this article here so I could keep track of it and also provide it for other readers that would like to know how these non-tracking add-ons work and which would be best for them from a side by side comparison.

Mishka
Official Blog*Star/Blogger TC
Testing Blogger

No comments: